Summer Fun at Ioka Valley Farm!
Uncle Don’s Barnyard
Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 5pm,
2017 June 27th – September 2nd!
You can visit Uncle Don’s Barnyard to feed, pet, and see the baby farm animals. The friendly farm animals include pigs, sheep, goats, calves, and rabbits, chickens, ducks, & alpacas.
* Hay tunnel and hay piles inside the barn.
* Giant sandboxes both inside and outside.
* “Molly Milk-Me,” the mechanical cow.
* Peddle-powered tractors.
* A farm book library with a quiet place to sit and read.
* An outdoor farm-theme playground.
* A picnic area.
Calf-A will offer a small lunch menu 11am – 2pm,
Tuesdays – Saturdays!
Continued for 2017!
Every Wednesday is “Grandparent’s & Veteran’s Day”
seniors age 55+ & Veterans Free!
2017 Admission Charge:
Children (2yrs – 12yrs) – $9.50
Adults & children 13yrs+ – $9.00
Seniors (55+) – $8.00
Children UNDER 2yrs. old FREE
Season passes available.
Interested in being informed about Summer Events at Ioka Valley Farm …
Send us an email and we’ll put you on our Summer Events Email List.